Welcome to Classic Leather, Inc.
Established in the foothills of North Carolina over 50 years ago, we are the oldest manufacturer of leather-upholstered furniture in the United States. With nearly 200 leather choices and 300 frame options, we are dedicated to crafting the finest leather seating made in our industry.
Crafted With Pride In The United States
Using time-honored techniques coupled with the latest technology, our crafts people build each piece by hand to your specifications. Every piece of Classic Leather bears the signature of its owner. And it is all made right here in the United States so that we may personally guarantee your satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in our leather upholstery. We look forward to serving your furniture needs.
- Classic Leather Inc. founded in 1966 by Thomas H. Shores Sr. in Hickory, NC
- Oldest Leather Upholstery Specialist in the United States
- Family (Tommy Shores Jr.-CEO & President) and Employee-Owned and Operated
- Vertically Integrated Manufacturer- We own/operate our frame manufacturing shop, cushioning fabrication, leather marking/cutting/sewing operations, and upholstering processes.
- Over 280 Skilled Crafts people and Artisans based in our Hickory, NC operations-most crafts people are 2nd and 3rd generation from this region.
- Over 600 Style Options, 200 Leathers, and 25 Fabrics to select from.
- Our Sister Company St. Timothy Chair(commercial and hospitality)